Re: [MedicalBillers] How much time to you give a client

  • thebilloff@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 4, 2012
      My contract is usually dependant on the practice size usually 30 or 60
      days. But we have a good relationship and I like a year end cut off.

      Jackie

      n a message dated 10/4/2012 6:13:13 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
      chargrove1967@... writes:

      My contract is 30 day notice. I sometimes offer to send him leads and thats
      because of my association. I try to refer to members

      On Oct 4, 2012, at 7:26 PM, "chiroblr" <_chiroblr@..._
      (mailto:chiroblr@...) > wrote:

      > I'm getting ready to leave a client I have been with for almost 5 years.
      I don't want to discuss why but it is my choice only. I'm wondering how
      much time other billers give soon to be ex clients to find a new biller?

      > Maryann Burke
      > www.chiroblr.com

    • DTru
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 4, 2012
        I give them 30 days and a list of other billers they can call.

        At 06:10 PM 10/4/2012, you wrote:

        >My contract is usually dependant on the practice size usually 30 or 60
        >days. But we have a good relationship and I like a year end cut off.
        >
        >Jackie
        >
        >n a message dated 10/4/2012 6:13:13 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
        ><mailto:chargrove1967%40yahoo.com>chargrove1967@... writes:
        >
        >My contract is 30 day notice. I sometimes offer to send him leads and thats
        >because of my association. I try to refer to members
        >
        >On Oct 4, 2012, at 7:26 PM, "chiroblr"
        ><<mailto:_chiroblr%40yahoo.com>_chiroblr@..._
        >(mailto:chiroblr@...) > wrote:
        >
        > > I'm getting ready to leave a client I have been with for almost 5 years.
        >I don't want to discuss why but it is my choice only. I'm wondering how
        >much time other billers give soon to be ex clients to find a new biller?
        > >
        > > Maryann Burke
        > > www.chiroblr.com

        Many Thanks,

        Deb