Re: [MedicalBillers] How much time to you give a client

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 4, 2012
      My contract is 30 day notice. I sometimes offer to send him leads and thats because of my association. I try to refer to members

    • thebilloff@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 4, 2012
        My contract is usually dependant on the practice size usually 30 or 60
        days. But we have a good relationship and I like a year end cut off.

        Jackie

        n a message dated 10/4/2012 6:13:13 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,

        (mailto:chiroblr@...) > wrote:

        > I'm getting ready to leave a client I have been with for almost 5 years.
        I don't want to discuss why but it is my choice only. I'm wondering how
        much time other billers give soon to be ex clients to find a new biller?

        > Maryann Burke
        > www.chiroblr.com

      • DTru
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 4, 2012
          I give them 30 days and a list of other billers they can call.

          At 06:10 PM 10/4/2012, you wrote:

          >My contract is usually dependant on the practice size usually 30 or 60
          >days. But we have a good relationship and I like a year end cut off.
          >
          >Jackie
          >
          >n a message dated 10/4/2012 6:13:13 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
          ><mailto:chargrove1967%40yahoo.com>chargrove1967@... writes:
          >
          >My contract is 30 day notice. I sometimes offer to send him leads and thats
          >because of my association. I try to refer to members
          >
          >On Oct 4, 2012, at 7:26 PM, "chiroblr"
          ><<mailto:_chiroblr%40yahoo.com>_chiroblr@..._
          >(mailto:chiroblr@...) > wrote:
          >
          > > I'm getting ready to leave a client I have been with for almost 5 years.
          >I don't want to discuss why but it is my choice only. I'm wondering how
          >much time other billers give soon to be ex clients to find a new biller?
          > >
          > > Maryann Burke
          > > www.chiroblr.com

          Many Thanks,

          Deb