How much time to you give a client

  • chiroblr
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 4, 2012
      I'm getting ready to leave a client I have been with for almost 5 years. I don't want to discuss why but it is my choice only. I'm wondering how much time other billers give soon to be ex clients to find a new biller?

      Maryann Burke
      www.chiroblr.com
    • thebilloff@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 4, 2012
        I am in the exact some boat. My choice to let them go. I personally am
        giving him until the end of the year.

        Jackie

        Jackie R. Zube, CMC, CMRS
        AMBA Certifying Board Member
        Rocky Mountain AMBA Chapter President
        303-761-7224 (main)
        888-377-7224 (tollfree)
        866-771-0081 (tollfree fax)

        Confidentiality Notice: The contents of this e-mail are confidential, and
        intended only for the use of the individuals and/or entity named above. If
        the reader of this email is not the intended recipient, you are hereby
        notified that any dissemination, disclosure, copying, or distribution of the
        contents of this email message is strictly prohibited by law. If you received
        this email in error, please immediately notify the sender by return email.

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 4, 2012
          My contract is 30 day notice. I sometimes offer to send him leads and thats because of my association. I try to refer to members

        • thebilloff@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 4, 2012
            My contract is usually dependant on the practice size usually 30 or 60
            days. But we have a good relationship and I like a year end cut off.

            Jackie

            n a message dated 10/4/2012 6:13:13 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,

            (mailto:chiroblr@...) > wrote:

            > I'm getting ready to leave a client I have been with for almost 5 years.
            I don't want to discuss why but it is my choice only. I'm wondering how
            much time other billers give soon to be ex clients to find a new biller?

            > Maryann Burke
            > www.chiroblr.com

          • DTru
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 4, 2012
              I give them 30 days and a list of other billers they can call.

              At 06:10 PM 10/4/2012, you wrote:

              >My contract is usually dependant on the practice size usually 30 or 60
              >days. But we have a good relationship and I like a year end cut off.
              >
              >Jackie
              >
              >n a message dated 10/4/2012 6:13:13 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
              ><mailto:chargrove1967%40yahoo.com>chargrove1967@... writes:
              >
              >My contract is 30 day notice. I sometimes offer to send him leads and thats
              >because of my association. I try to refer to members
              >
              >On Oct 4, 2012, at 7:26 PM, "chiroblr"
              ><<mailto:_chiroblr%40yahoo.com>_chiroblr@..._
              >(mailto:chiroblr@...) > wrote:
              >
              > > I'm getting ready to leave a client I have been with for almost 5 years.
              >I don't want to discuss why but it is my choice only. I'm wondering how
              >much time other billers give soon to be ex clients to find a new biller?
              > >
              > > Maryann Burke
              > > www.chiroblr.com

              Many Thanks,

              Deb