Re: [MedicalBillers] Chiro/therapy

  • mbt200950@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 17, 2012
      What would you recommend if you dont mind me asking?
      My chiro is at a loss and dont know how else to bill..he is coding by what he is doing.
      We were getting paid no problem and all of a sudden they said we need modifiers then they said no we dont .i cant get a straight answer from the insurance company..
      Uhc implemented a multiple reduction policy on the 97110..

      Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Phone

      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 17, 2012
        call me tomorrow.  I will be able to talk then.  413-230-9102.  maybe I can come up with some ideas.

        maryann
        http://www.chiroblr.com/

      • mbt200950@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 17, 2012