Re: [MedicalBillers] Chiro/therapy

  • Maryann Burke
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 17, 2012
      yes that is what I mean.  I hope everything worked out correctly.  Now, for the coding issue.  I would be concerned that you were using 3 units of anything.  Isn't there a better way to code what the doctor is providing?  Exercise, trigger point and neur re-ed for example.

       Why give them a catch all code for 45 minutes of care?

      maryann

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 17, 2012
        What would you recommend if you dont mind me asking?
        My chiro is at a loss and dont know how else to bill..he is coding by what he is doing.
        We were getting paid no problem and all of a sudden they said we need modifiers then they said no we dont .i cant get a straight answer from the insurance company..
        Uhc implemented a multiple reduction policy on the 97110..

        wrote:

        > Yes he is.
        >
        > Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Phone

      • Maryann Burke
        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 17, 2012
          call me tomorrow.  I will be able to talk then.  413-230-9102.  maybe I can come up with some ideas.

          maryann
          http://www.chiroblr.com/

        • mbt200950@yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 10 , Sep 17, 2012