Re: [MedicalBillers] Chiro/therapy

  • mbt200950@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 17, 2012
      Hi maryanne
      Im sorry i had to leave out of town for an emergency..
      Limit is 4 units therapy
      And 5 units chiro..
      Is that what you mean?
      Pts have 120 visits per year.
      Thanks

      Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Phone

      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 17, 2012
        yes that is what I mean.  I hope everything worked out correctly.  Now, for the coding issue.  I would be concerned that you were using 3 units of anything.  Isn't there a better way to code what the doctor is providing?  Exercise, trigger point and neur re-ed for example.

         Why give them a catch all code for 45 minutes of care?

        maryann

        ________________________________

        What at the limits of the policy? Adjustment and two therapies?

        Maryann b

        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 17, 2012
          What would you recommend if you dont mind me asking?
          My chiro is at a loss and dont know how else to bill..he is coding by what he is doing.
          We were getting paid no problem and all of a sudden they said we need modifiers then they said no we dont .i cant get a straight answer from the insurance company..
          Uhc implemented a multiple reduction policy on the 97110..

          wrote:

          > Yes he is.
          >
          > Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Phone

        • Maryann Burke
          Message 4 of 10 , Sep 17, 2012
            call me tomorrow.  I will be able to talk then.  413-230-9102.  maybe I can come up with some ideas.

            maryann
            http://www.chiroblr.com/

          • mbt200950@yahoo.com
            Message 5 of 10 , Sep 17, 2012