Re: [MedicalBillers] Chiro/therapy

  • Maryann
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 14, 2012
      What at the limits of the policy? Adjustment and two therapies?

      Maryann b

    • mbt200950@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 17, 2012
        Hi maryanne
        Im sorry i had to leave out of town for an emergency..
        Limit is 4 units therapy
        And 5 units chiro..
        Is that what you mean?
        Pts have 120 visits per year.
        Thanks

        wrote:

        > Yes he is.
        >
        > Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Phone

      • Maryann Burke
        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 17, 2012
          yes that is what I mean.  I hope everything worked out correctly.  Now, for the coding issue.  I would be concerned that you were using 3 units of anything.  Isn't there a better way to code what the doctor is providing?  Exercise, trigger point and neur re-ed for example.

           Why give them a catch all code for 45 minutes of care?

          maryann

          ________________________________

          What at the limits of the policy? Adjustment and two therapies?

          Maryann b

          Message 4 of 10 , Sep 17, 2012
            What would you recommend if you dont mind me asking?
            My chiro is at a loss and dont know how else to bill..he is coding by what he is doing.
            We were getting paid no problem and all of a sudden they said we need modifiers then they said no we dont .i cant get a straight answer from the insurance company..
            Uhc implemented a multiple reduction policy on the 97110..

            wrote:

            > Yes he is.
            >
            > Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Phone

          • Maryann Burke
            Message 5 of 10 , Sep 17, 2012
              call me tomorrow.  I will be able to talk then.  413-230-9102.  maybe I can come up with some ideas.

              maryann
              http://www.chiroblr.com/

            • mbt200950@yahoo.com
              Message 6 of 10 , Sep 17, 2012