Re: [MedicalBillers] Chiro/therapy

  • mbt200950@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 14, 2012
      Yes he is.

      Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Phone

      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 14, 2012
        What at the limits of the policy? Adjustment and two therapies?

        Maryann b

        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 17, 2012
          Hi maryanne
          Im sorry i had to leave out of town for an emergency..
          Limit is 4 units therapy
          And 5 units chiro..
          Is that what you mean?
          Pts have 120 visits per year.
          Thanks

          wrote:

          > Yes he is.
          >
          > Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Phone

        • Maryann Burke
          Message 4 of 10 , Sep 17, 2012
            yes that is what I mean.  I hope everything worked out correctly.  Now, for the coding issue.  I would be concerned that you were using 3 units of anything.  Isn't there a better way to code what the doctor is providing?  Exercise, trigger point and neur re-ed for example.

             Why give them a catch all code for 45 minutes of care?

            maryann

            ________________________________

            What at the limits of the policy? Adjustment and two therapies?

            Maryann b

            Message 5 of 10 , Sep 17, 2012
              What would you recommend if you dont mind me asking?
              My chiro is at a loss and dont know how else to bill..he is coding by what he is doing.
              We were getting paid no problem and all of a sudden they said we need modifiers then they said no we dont .i cant get a straight answer from the insurance company..
              Uhc implemented a multiple reduction policy on the 97110..

              wrote:

              > Yes he is.
              >
              > Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Phone

            • Maryann Burke
              Message 6 of 10 , Sep 17, 2012
                call me tomorrow.  I will be able to talk then.  413-230-9102.  maybe I can come up with some ideas.

                maryann
                http://www.chiroblr.com/

              • mbt200950@yahoo.com
                Message 7 of 10 , Sep 17, 2012