RE: [MedicalBillers] Multiple billing addresses.........

  • josette sylvan
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 6, 2012
      i have 5 clinics each has its own tax id# & npi, our billing office is another location and is set up to receive all form of reimbursements, checks eob etc.

      it is all a matter of how you fill your application to the insurance company............

      after everyones response you wrote again stating " you do not participate with any insurance provider?????????"

      so what is the point of your questions??????? maybe your statement is not clear!

      participating means the dr & facility is registered with insurance company to be paid, for services rendered to the insurance company members/patients!

      "All claims are sent on paper with op report to who??????????????? where to insurance company your provider participates with???????"

      jts

      To: MedicalBillers@yahoogroups.com
      From: jackiebware@...
      Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 05:48:33 -0700
      Subject: Re: [MedicalBillers] Multiple billing addresses.........

      Thank you for your response. I neglected to mention that we do not participate with any insurance provider. Does it make a difference? We are a small podiatric surgical practice and don't submit electronically; all claims are sent on paper with an op report attached.