What would you charge?

  • chiroblr
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 12, 2012
      I have a potential new client. He needs everything done for him. He's buying a practice I already bill for. He needs to move/join all the panels. Medicare, Blue, Tufts, Harvard Pilgrim etc. So, what would you fee be to do this all from fixing his NPI so he's not attached to the practice he is working for now to getting him set with say medicare and 5 other insurances?

      I've done this in the past for free and then got burned because they have decided to have their sister work the desk and do the billing.

      maryann
      www.chiroblr.com
    • Charlene Hargrove
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 12, 2012
        Maryann,
        u can private message me. I have a few questions for you as well.
        Thanks

        Charlene Hargrove, CMBA, CMBA-D
        APMBA-Association of Professional Medical Billers & Administrators
        www.theapmba.com

        TriMed Billing Solutions
        www.trimedbillingsolutions.com
        P.A.I.D Claims Recovery Services