RE: [MedicalBillers] Re: Billing from Home

  • healthygrl2008@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 5 , May 15, 2012
      I agree, I've actually fired a couple people that I hired to do our office billing. They did billing but no collections, it was very aggrivating. Having done this for 12 years in the office, I know what will need to be done. I'd like to work from home because public schools in Fl are terrible &I cant afford private school any longer. My teens are well behaved & able to homeschool themselves with a program called Florida Virtual. We'll all be in a room working together. Difference is, I can choose to post early or late in the day so I dont miss sporting events, allowing day time for collection issues.
      at least this is what i'm praying for. :)
      Message 2 of 5 , May 15, 2012
        not only that cheryl but when you find someone to do the work, then there is the mistakes, OMG, I had to do all the work over again, when I could have done it right the first time myself. Good luck with that, I dont look for no help

        josette

        To: MedicalBillers@yahoogroups.com