Re: [MedicalBillers] Re: Billing from Home

  • princess24_08@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15 9:12 AM
      I'm sorry you had bad experiences with hiring people but I can assure you that this is something I've been.looking to do for sometime now and would have no problem doing what was asked of me and more. I am good at what I do and can multi task very well. I understand work needs to be done and if I was going to slack i would not tell you otherwise. If in the future you think about hiring other people please let me know and I assure you will not be disappointed.

      Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone