Re: [MedicalBillers] Billing from Home

  • princess24_08@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 8 , May 14 9:20 AM
      I've been looking to do medical billing from home as well. I've tried making up flyers and sending them to local doctors but I'm afraid the office staff probably throws it out. I have been in the field for 10 years and also do workers comp and no fault. If anyone can help.me. thank you

      Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone

      Message 2 of 8 , May 14 9:31 AM
        I attend the mass Chiro meeting twice a year. I hand out shopping bags full of goodies. Pens etc. also a media package. There are anywhere between 75 and 200 doctors there. I get about 5 calls and two new clients from each meetings

        Maryann b

        On May 14, 2012, at 12:20 PM, princess24_08@... <princess24_08@...> wrote:

        > I've been looking to do medical billing from home as well. I've tried making up flyers and sending them to local doctors but I'm afraid the office staff probably throws it out. I have been in the field for 10 years and also do workers comp and no fault. If anyone can help.me. thank you
        >
        > Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone

      • Tesheryl Wheeler
        Message 3 of 8 , May 14 12:08 PM
          I agree with Maryann and to add my 2 cents, its very hard to find a job
          to work from home. I currently work from home for 4 therapist and I also work Mon-Fri in a office but it was all based on one therapist referred me to the next one who referred me to the next one and so on.

          Where are you located? I could try to help you as well.

          " my greatest accomplishment is my success "

          Best Regards,
          Tesheryl Wheeler

          Family Speech Center Flushing, NY
          Medical Biller / Front Office Manager
          (347)552-9268

        • princess24_08@yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 8 , May 14 12:12 PM
            Are you.looking for any help to do billing from home

            Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone

            I attend the mass Chiro meeting twice a year. I hand out shopping bags full of goodies. Pens etc. also a media package. There are anywhere between 75 and 200 doctors there. I get about 5 calls and two new clients from each meetings

            Maryann b

            On May 14, 2012, at 12:20 PM, princess24_08@... <princess24_08@...> wrote:

            > I've been looking to do medical billing from home as well. I've tried making up flyers and sending them to local doctors but I'm afraid the office staff probably throws it out. I have been in the field for 10 years and also do workers comp and no fault. If anyone can help.me. thank you

            > Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone

            document.write(""); var YWATracker = YWA.getTracker("10001615631662");YWATracker.submit(); TODAY(Beta) •

          • princess24_08@yahoo.com
            Message 5 of 8 , May 14 12:13 PM
              I'm in new York. Anything you can help ne with i would greatly appreciate it thanks again

              Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone

              I agree with Maryann and to add my 2 cents, its very hard to find a job

              to work from home. I currently work from home for 4 therapist and I also work Mon-Fri in a office but it was all based on one therapist referred me to the next one who referred me to the next one and so on.

              Where are you located? I could try to help you as well.

              " my greatest accomplishment is my success "

              Best Regards,

              Tesheryl Wheeler

              Family Speech Center Flushing, NY

              Medical Biller / Front Office Manager

              (347)552-9268

              >________________________________

            • Maryann Burke
              Message 6 of 8 , May 14 12:23 PM
                I used to rent an office and had 9 employees NEVER NEVER NEVER again.  I was a terrible boss.

                I love being home and in my bare feet

                maryann

                Message 7 of 8 , May 15 7:15 AM
                  If you come across anything for any doctors looking for someone to do their billing from home please let.me.know. I would love to be able to work from home. In the meantime I am going to keep looking and researching as well. Thank you

                  Message 8 of 8 , May 15 7:16 AM
                    I am in new York so if you come across anything please let me know. Any help would be greatly appreciated