Zostavax (Shingles) Vaccine

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2012
      Hello Group! I was hoping for some updated information re: the shingles
      (Zostavax) vaccine, as the doc (Family Practice) is thinking about
      carrying it in the office.

      1) Is anyone supplying the shingles vaccine in their office?

      2) How's the reimbursement?

      3) Are insurances paying for the drug & administration?

      4) Is Medicare reimbursing through Part D, or Part B? It was my
      understanding that they are only reimbursing through Part D (Drug)

      5) How are you billing it?

      Thanks in advance for all your help!

    • josette sylvan

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 2, 2012