Allowable amounts for CRNA's and Anesthesiologist

  • Dawn
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 21, 2012
      Hi,

      I have a doctor asking me if I can find out how much they would get paid for the use of anesthesia in surgeries, like a cholycystectomy,performed by an CRNA alone and with an anesthesiologist. Can anyone help me out with this please.

      Thanks in advance
      Dawn
    • Dawn
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 21, 2012
        --- In MedicalBillers@yahoogroups.com, "Dawn" <dawng621@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > I have a doctor asking me if I can find out how much they would get paid for the use of anesthesia in surgeries, like a cholycystectomy,performed by an CRNA alone and with an anesthesiologist. Can anyone help me out with this please.
        >
        > Thanks in advance
        > Dawn

        He is asking for the allowable amounts for BCBS, HMO and Medicare.