Re: [MedicalBillers] need your help

  • J. Lash
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2000
      Hello,

      I'd like to avoid hiring mistakes with my employees.
      I was told about a software program
      that will allow me to do background checks on prospective employees
      for free and gather other info about them, personal and criminal.

      Is anyone familiar with this software?

      I'd appreciate your input. I found this software at

      http://www.richman-company.com/sponsors.htm

      Thank you for your help.
      Dr. Ernest Dudman