Re: [MedicalBillers] Job other than being self-employed?

  • Maryann Burke
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 28, 2012
      Instead of "giving up" pick a specialty you like doing, then get a booth at their spring meeting.  Have some brochures, things to give away and have a blast.  I have reuseable bags and stuff them with pens, paper clips, water bottles, etc and of course a packet on my service.  I do the mass chiro meeting twice a year.  This past year I picked up 4 new clients, I'm in talks with 3 others right now.  I'm slammed with work and I still work at home.

      Maryann
      www.chiroblr.com

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 28, 2012
        I do, call me! Deb 602-525-9888

        At 03:01 PM 1/28/2012, you wrote:

        >I'm wondering what job opportunities are out
        >there. I own a small billing business. I mean
        >small as in just me. I've done well with just 3
        >Dr's for the past few years and it's allowed me
        >to work from home. In March two of the Dr's are
        >going to be doing hospital only (they are on the
        >way to retirement). So that just leaves one for
        >me do. I like the convenience of working from
        >home. Do any of you work from home that don't own your own business???
        >
        >Thanks,
        >Christy
        >
        >Tampa, Fl

        Many Thanks,