office visit question for MD's

  • christina
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 27, 2011
      Is there a limit to the number of office visits an MD can do with one patient in a week on a regular basis?

    • DTru
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 27, 2011
        I do not know, but there are some plans that only
        allow PT if the treatment is prescribed by an MD
        and that will be a benefit to the
        chiropractor..... but I think that once a week exam codes will raise red flags.

        At 01:41 PM 10/27/2011, you wrote:

        >Is there a limit to the number of office visits
        >an MD can do with one patient in a week on a regular basis?

        Many Thanks,

        Deb

        Tru Medical Billing,
        at your service