office visits

  • christina
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27 11:10 AM
      I work for a chiropractor and he wants to bring in a medical doctor to see our patients.  He wants the MD to see our patients once a week.  We would bill under the MD's NPI as the rendering provider and the group NPI for the service and billing.   Does anyone see anything wrong or troubling about doing this?  Does anyone see any problems occuring by doing this?

      Thank you
      Christina