Re: Company names

  • Reeki8@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 17, 1999
      In a message dated 2/17/99, 12:06:23 PM, MedicalBillers@onelist.com writes:
      <<I'm curious how you each choose your company name? I'm having a horrible
      time doing this even though I'm already working. Aarg. Dawnette
      mailto:dawnwick@...

      Hello Dawnette,

      Usually company names imply trust and stability. Usually a accountant
      sounding name. He he he Male orientated... Compumed. Accumed
      MedOne etc.

      Let me know when you decide!

      Take care

      Jo An
      (reeki8@...)
    • dawnwick@xxxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 18, 1999
        I'm curious how you each choose your company name? I'm having a horrible
        time doing this even though I'm already working. Aarg. Dawnette
        mailto:dawnwick@...

        or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]
      • TLCBillInc@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 19, 1999
          Dear JoAnne,

          I have given my business the name TLC Medical Billing Inc. What do you
          think? Is this professional enough?

          Thank Tara
        • Reeki8@xxx.xxx
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 19, 1999
            In a message dated 2/19/99, 6:48:37 PM, MedicalBillers@onelist.com writes:
            <<I have given my business the name TLC Medical Billing Inc. What do you
            think? Is this professional enough?>>
            Tara,

            I LOVE IT!

            Jo An
          • TLCBillInc@xxx.xxx
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 19, 1999
              Thanks Jo Ann, a little encouragement goes a long way. Do you have any
              pointers on how to get a website up and going. I have been trying for awhile
              and I can't seem to get it published. I have been told that I should just
              spend the $40 or so to get a real domain name, but then others say a basic
              little site will do just fine. With just starting out I would like to get my
              name out as much as possible. I have taked courses for medical office
              procedures which included 3 weeks of medical billing, as well as all other
              aspects. Is this amount of training enough for physicians to take me seriously
              do you think? I know given the chance I can be extremely good at this. This
              kind of work is right up my alley and I love being working on my computer. All
              I need is just the chance. Gee I guess that's all we all need really. (grin)

              Thanks Again

              Tara
            • Cherie Salo
              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 19, 1999
                Tara,
                I have my own domain, it's $35.00 a year. The first time you sign up you pay
                $70.00. If your serious about it, it's a good thing to do. As for your
                website
                they are pretty simple to do once you get the hang of it. The way I learned
                is
                when I was surfing the web, if I saw a site I liked, I viewed the source
                code and
                sometimes would copy it just to study by. Even though I have my own domain
                www.sunnycreations.com I have yet to do anything with it LOL And I have had
                it
                almost a year. But that's ok, once I get going, I'll get going LOL
                I also have a site at www.geocities.com/Heartland/Ranch/3812
                I use to be a Community Leader with Geocities. Loved it but it's lots of
                work.
                But what Im getting at with Geocities is you could sign up for a site there
                but to have a "business" there is a VERY small fee. I can help with tips
                and whatever as far as getting your site up if you'd like.
                I have thought about many "at home jobs". One was to do website designing
                but
                have not gotten real motivated to do so. It can be tedious too but gosh
                when I started out, I was ADDICTED LOL
                Anyway, I have rambled enough. Your on AOL, they have simple software
                to help make a page and they allow you 2 megs per ID so you have plenty of
                room, GO FOR IT :)
                Good Luck!
                Cher
                Sunny South Florida

                Cher's Sunny Creations
                http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Ranch/3812
                Country & Holiday Graphics for Personal Use!