Re: [MedicalBillers] Re: Medicare denials

  • Halbert
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 3, 2011
      Thanks, this was the G codes I was referring to. Our office hasn't started using them yet, I think it's time to implement them!

      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 4, 2011
        If the patients have Medicare primary and then a secondary like AARP or BCBS will the secondary still pay for the G codes??

        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 6, 2011
          You're welcome!

          Message 4 of 10 , Sep 6, 2011
            It depends on the patient's supplemental plan. Some do. If Medicare doesn't pay (for example 99397), then the supplement might not pay, as Medicare didn't pay. You'd have to check on the patient's indiv. benefits to discover.