RE: [MedicalBillers] Question

  • josette sylvan
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2011
      haven't looked it up yet but just by reading i see:

      ANESTHESIA
      EKG
      ECG
      FLUOROSCOPY (VIEWS?)
      NEEDLE BIOPSY
      REMOVAL FLUID

      PROBABLY SOME MORE IF I KNEW THE WHOLE STORY, IE
      ASSISTANT, DID SOMEONE HELP? ETC

      To: MedicalBillers@yahoogroups.com
      From: tpowell@...
      Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 11:52:49 -0400
      Subject: [MedicalBillers] Question

      Does anyone know if I can bill for:

      Utilizing EKG guidance as well as fluoroscopic guidance, a pericardial
      needle was introduced into the pericardial space without difficulty or
      complications and 400 cc of serosanguineous fluid was removed from the
      pericardial space. Echocardiographic imaging was utilized to confirm near
      complete evacuation.

      Terry Powell

      Billing Manager

      Alliance Cardiology Group,PC

      Phone (412) 823-3113 ext 224

      Fax (412) 823-6361

      This e-mail and any files transmitted with it, contain information that may
      be confidential and privileged. The message is intended for a specific
      individual and purpose, and its unintended use is prohibited by law. If you
      are not the intended recipient you may not disseminate, distribute or copy
      this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have
      received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If
      you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing,
      copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of
      this information is strictly prohibited.

      Warning: Although the company has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no
      viruses are present in this email, the company cannot accept responsibility
      for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.