Client Acquisition Option

  • tquatre
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2011
      Vantage Clinical Solutions, a U.S. medical billing and practice management company, is currently seeking to acquire medical billing clients from medical billers currently struggling with profitability, workload, and/or the responsibilities of owning a business.

      We are offering to purchase existing client contracts, allowing the business owner to profit from the transition of clients to our practice management solution. If desired, we offer a risk-free, salaried role as primary account representative for clients transitioned to the Vantage platform.

      We are committed to your financial benefit as well as the long-term service of all clients acquired by Vantage. Vantage Clinical Solutions holds an "A" rating with the Better Business Bureau and our culture revolves around customer service.

      If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, including details about the transition process, and how we'll serve and support you, please contact me directly at (541) 550-7291. If you'd prefer to contact me by email, please email me at tannus@....