Re: Can any one give me some tips on printing data on to preprinted laser CMS forms?

    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 11, 2011
      My PM software has it built into their system that we can adjust. Once you get it set, it's pretty much OK.

      --- In MedicalBillers@yahoogroups.com, "donna m" <garden4u_wa@...> wrote:

      > Can any one give me some tips on printing data on to preprinted laser CMS forms?
      > I'm a little leary since the text has to line up to the form. What do most of you do to make sure the form and text align w/o a huge amount of waste?
      > Thanks

    • josette sylvan
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 11, 2011
        what program are u using? any 1 with that program may b able 2 help u

        i use medisoft, i learned how 2 tweek it, without waste

        1) there is usually an option 2 view b 4 printing
        2) make a copy of the original form, so u dont use the original forms just copies of it

        josette

        To: MedicalBillers@yahoogroups.com
        From: melindadocsmith@...
        Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 23:32:11 +0000
        Subject: [MedicalBillers] Re: Can any one give me some tips on printing data on to preprinted laser CMS forms?

        My PM software has it built into their system that we can adjust. Once you get it set, it's pretty much OK.

        --- In MedicalBillers@yahoogroups.com, "donna m" <garden4u_wa@...> wrote:

        > Can any one give me some tips on printing data on to preprinted laser CMS forms?
        > I'm a little leary since the text has to line up to the form. What do most of you do to make sure the form and text align w/o a huge amount of waste?
        > Thanks

      • donna m
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 13, 2011
          No dedicated software yet - we're looking at Medisoft, PBoffice, and FormDocs.

          D.

          --- In MedicalBillers@yahoogroups.com, josette sylvan <abcmdbiller123_55@...> wrote:

          > what program are u using? any 1 with that program may b able 2 help u
          >
          > i use medisoft, i learned how 2 tweek it, without waste
          >
          > 1) there is usually an option 2 view b 4 printing
          > 2) make a copy of the original form, so u dont use the original forms just copies of it
          >
          > josette
          >

          > To: MedicalBillers@yahoogroups.com
          > From: melindadocsmith@...
          > Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 23:32:11 +0000
          > Subject: [MedicalBillers] Re: Can any one give me some tips on printing data on to preprinted laser CMS forms?
          >

          > My PM software has it built into their system that we can adjust. Once you get it set, it's pretty much OK.
          >
          > Melinda Brown, CMBS
          > Ins Biller
          >
          > --- In MedicalBillers@yahoogroups.com, "donna m" <garden4u_wa@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Can any one give me some tips on printing data on to preprinted laser CMS forms?
          > > I'm a little leary since the text has to line up to the form. What do most of you do to make sure the form and text align w/o a huge amount of waste?
          > > Thanks

        • josette sylvan
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 16, 2011
            medisoft is manageable for the forms adjustments, but i have always had an issue with their tech support, most of the time you call speak with a phone rep who knows nothing, leave a message for a tech, and have to wait for a call back. if its urgent you just have to wait. I could not take it sometimes i learned how to fix all my issues in medisoft by myself. reports i created in medisoft they came out as updates fives years later, lol

            all in all its a fairly good program its made it throught the years of all the updates

            GOOD LUCK

            To: MedicalBillers@yahoogroups.com
            From: garden4u_wa@...
            Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 03:00:09 +0000

            No dedicated software yet - we're looking at Medisoft, PBoffice, and FormDocs.

            D.

            --- In MedicalBillers@yahoogroups.com, josette sylvan <abcmdbiller123_55@...> wrote:

            > what program are u using? any 1 with that program may b able 2 help u
            >
            > i use medisoft, i learned how 2 tweek it, without waste
            >
            > 1) there is usually an option 2 view b 4 printing
            > 2) make a copy of the original form, so u dont use the original forms just copies of it
            >
            > josette
            >

            > To: MedicalBillers@yahoogroups.com
            > From: melindadocsmith@...
            > Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 23:32:11 +0000
            > Subject: [MedicalBillers] Re: Can any one give me some tips on printing data on to preprinted laser CMS forms?
            >

            > My PM software has it built into their system that we can adjust. Once you get it set, it's pretty much OK.
            >
            > Melinda Brown, CMBS
            > Ins Biller
            >
            > --- In MedicalBillers@yahoogroups.com, "donna m" <garden4u_wa@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Can any one give me some tips on printing data on to preprinted laser CMS forms?
            > > I'm a little leary since the text has to line up to the form. What do most of you do to make sure the form and text align w/o a huge amount of waste?
            > > Thanks

          • djgeisel
            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 25, 2011
              You should be able to align it with your software, but th ereal answer is to go electronic...no more aligning forms!