Malware

  • Richard
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2011
      Rajkumar
      trrajan_2ks

      This member is either a spammer or was hacked. Do not open his link...it will infect your computer. Who is the administrator for this group?
    • muhl4groups@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2011
        I am the admin for the group I must have missed this email as I am in the process of moving to florida and have not been on to check mail until today I will ban them. Thanks and sorry to anyone who opened the link