Re: [MedicalBillers] Practice Management software question

  • Billing Office
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2011
      Jamie-

      Give us a call and we would be happy to discuss Kareo with you. We have been
      with them since 2004. We are pleased with Kareo. We have been up and down with
      them, but they are certainly doing a great job keeping updated with the times
      and support is now excellent.

      Cathy Givans
      MasterPlan Medical Billing, Inc.
      Indiana