Practice Management software question

  • Jamie
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2011
      I have been researching PM software for a new mental health office, and I am now down to two options due to our budget :) One of them is Kareo, and the other is CollaborateMD. Both of them have free EMR, which is good, but how good are they? Does anyone have this software that could give me some insight, what is good/not so good about them? I'm just looking for a real person's opinion and don't want to look on their websites for reviews because they are of course ALL good reviews...lol. Thanks!

      Jamie
    • Billing Office
      Message 2 of 3 , May 31, 2011
        Jamie-

        Give us a call and we would be happy to discuss Kareo with you. We have been
        with them since 2004. We are pleased with Kareo. We have been up and down with
        them, but they are certainly doing a great job keeping updated with the times
        and support is now excellent.

        Cathy Givans
        MasterPlan Medical Billing, Inc.
        Indiana