Requirements for Physician website content and suggestions.

  • crfranck_01
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22, 2011
      Can anyone tell me if there are requirements on what a
      Practice's Website must have available on the site? (And
      if there's any links to this information.)

      Otherwise, if there isn't anything necessarily required, can
      anyone suggest what best practice, or point me to a link, for
      Medical Practice Websites.

      Thanks a lot.