Pinnacle Group

  • djgeisel
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 13, 2011
      Does anyone on this list either work with or know anything about Pinnacle Group and thier software both billing and EMR software?
      I am wondering about support, supposedly it is easy to use, but are upgrades free? It's not certified yet I know and the note it generates is the same each visit sounds like. Any information or opinions would be appreciated.
      Thanks
    • josette sylvan
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 13, 2011
        I think not certified is the key word here, you dont get the incentive for medicare & medicaid billing if they are not certified.

        To: MedicalBillers@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 13, 2011
          Yes I am aware of that but do you have any experience with them good or bad?