EOB MADNESS!!

  • Halbert
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 1, 2011
      My new Internal Medicine Doc is clueless to her EOB's. She gets some paper EOB's
      and some EFT. The EFT she doesn't receive EOB statements for. My problem is if
      she doesn't get her EOB's how am I suppose to get her EOB's? I registered for
      Availity but it appears I need to enter each claim number. That could take
      forever. Is there a simpler way to go about this????

      Thanks
      Christy

    • qualitydeserved@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 1, 2011
        Christy with availity u can access all BCBS eobs with the CRT, contact availity and ask to set up the CRT and for UHC there is a part of their website that can do the same for all electronic payments. Also there is navinet for aetna and I believe a few more carriers. Hope this helps.
        Sent from my BlackBerry® on the MetroPCS Network

        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 2, 2011
          Is there an insurance company website where you could go and get setup to download the eob's?

          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 2, 2011
            That's what I'm trying to figure out. I can't seem to find one portal to handle
            it. :(

            Thanks
            Christy

            ________________________________

              Message 6 of 12 , Apr 2, 2011
                Each one would have their own :-)

                From: Halbert <halberts1@...>

                To: MedicalBillers@yahoogroups.com

                Message 7 of 12 , Apr 2, 2011
                  We use Office Ally to submit our electric claims & we also receive all our era's thru them for the efts.

                  On Sat Apr 2nd, 2011 5:28 PM EDT Jana wrote:

                  >Each one would have their own :-)

                • Maryann Burke
                  Message 8 of 12 , Apr 3, 2011
                    I get my medicare b thru office ally, how do you get the rest of them thru it?

                    maryann
                    www.chiroblr.com

                    ________________________________

                  • muhl4groups@yahoo.com
                    Message 9 of 12 , Apr 3, 2011
                      Realmed is another clearinghouse that will provide eobs

                      We use Office Ally to submit our electric claims & we also receive all our era's
                      thru them for the efts.

                      On Sat Apr 2nd, 2011 5:28 PM EDT Jana wrote:

                      >Each one would have their own :-)

                    • Jana
                      Message 10 of 12 , Apr 3, 2011
                        We download our medicare eob's from Noridian and print them using easy print :-)

                        We use Office Ally to submit our electric claims & we also receive all our era's

                        thru them for the efts.

                        On Sat Apr 2nd, 2011 5:28 PM EDT Jana wrote:

                        >Each one would have their own :-)

                        >--- On Sat, 4/2/11, Jana <superclicker58@...> wrote:

                        >From: Jana <superclicker58@...>

                        >Subject: Re: [MedicalBillers] EOB MADNESS!!

                        >To: MedicalBillers@yahoogroups.com

                        >Date: Saturday, April 2, 2011, 9:13 AM

                        > Is there an insurance company website where you could go and get setup to

                        >download the eob's?

                        >--- On Fri, 4/1/11, Halbert <halberts1@...> wrote:

                        >From: Halbert <halberts1@...>

                        >Subject: [MedicalBillers] EOB MADNESS!!

                        >To: MedicalBillers@yahoogroups.com

                        >Date: Friday, April 1, 2011, 8:17 PM

                        >My new Internal Medicine Doc is clueless to her EOB's. She gets some paper EOB's

                        >and some EFT. The EFT she doesn't receive EOB statements for. My problem is if

                        >she doesn't get her EOB's how am I suppose to get her EOB's? I registered for

                        >Availity but it appears I need to enter each claim number. That could take

                        >forever. Is there a simpler way to go about this????

                        >Thanks

                        >Christy

                      • Richard
                        Message 11 of 12 , Apr 4, 2011
                          Hmmm, good question. Its been so long since we set it up. Im sure you can call Office Ally and ask.

                          --- In MedicalBillers@yahoogroups.com, Maryann Burke <chiroblr@...> wrote:

                          > I get my medicare b thru office ally, how do you get the rest of them thru it?
                          >
                          > maryann
                          > www.chiroblr.com

                        • Maryann Burke
                          Message 12 of 12 , Apr 4, 2011
                            wow called office ally and they showed me on the website how to do it.  Thanks
                            for reminding to use my brain :)

                            maryann