CPC , CEU's

  • Colette
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 28, 2000
      I would like to get in touch with any CPC's in the group.
      Maybe we can exchange some information, I will be renewing my
      membership with the AAPC and could use some ideas on my ceu's

      Thanks,
      Colette
    • Laureen Jandroep, OTR, CPC, CCS-P
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 19, 2000

        Colette,

        I’m a CPC and an instructor for the AAPC curriculum.  I’d be happy to exchange information.  Are you a CPC?  There are many ways to get your CEUs.  Just look at many of the billing and coding tools your probably own already – like the CPT and ICD manuals.  They say right in the introduction or the back of the book how many CEU’s they are worth.

        I get my CEUs because I teach and I attend the annual conference.  Do you have a local chapter there?  That is another great way to get CEUs and network locally.  Contact me if I can be of any help.

        --Laureen

        Laureen Jandroep, OTR, CPC, CCS-P

        President, A+ Medical Management & Education

        http://www.apmed.com

        Founder & Administrator, Coding & Reimbursement Network

        http://www.codingandreimbursement.net

        Instructor, Professional Medical Coding Curriculum (AAPC)

        http://www.apmed.com/courseschedule.htm

        Phone 609-965-9585 ~~ Fax 609-965-6547