RE: [MedicalBillers] Re: No Show?

  • Linda Walker
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 30, 2011
      Very few collection agencies touch these either and small claims doesn't at
      all. My clients have in their policies that they will charge for no show's
      and after so many they will be discharged as well.

      Linda Walker

      Practice Managers Resource & Networking Community
      <http://www.billerswebsite.com> http://www.billerswebsite.com
      A division of <http://www.klmediallc.com/> K&L Media, LLC
      Interact with us on
      <http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/PMRNC-One-Stop-Networking-Resources-for-Me
      dical-Billers/75437322918> Facebook
      Follow us on
      <http://twitter.com/pmrncC:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Linda%20Walker/My%20D
      ocuments/ACT> Twitter
      <http://www.medicalbillinglive.com/cmd.php?Clk=4169844> Write a Kick Butt
      Contract For Your Medical Billing Service!