RE: [MedicalBillers] Looking for business advice.

  • Linda Walker
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 21, 2011
      As a website/graphics designer, I would have to say that is pretty standard.
      Usually estimates of this nature are based on time. If a project were to go
      over the estimated amount (again, time) it's standard for that industry to
      let the customer know in advance. I say there's nothing wrong with it but
      they should advise you in advance and let you see what they have done so
      far.

      Linda Walker

      Practice Managers Resource & Networking Community
      <http://www.billerswebsite.com> http://www.billerswebsite.com
      A division of <http://www.klmediallc.com/> K&L Media, LLC
      Interact with us on
      <http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/PMRNC-One-Stop-Networking-Resources-for-Me
      dical-Billers/75437322918> Facebook
      Follow us on
      <http://twitter.com/pmrncC:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Linda%20Walker/My%20D
      ocuments/ACT> Twitter
      <http://www.medicalbillinglive.com/cmd.php?Clk=4169844> Write a Kick Butt
      Contract For Your Medical Billing Service!