Immediate Requirement-AR callers & Billing-2+ yrs to 5

  • kishore kumar
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2011
      Hi All,

      At this moment we have immediate openings for AR callers & Team Leaders of billing for our branch office in Hyderabad, AP.. (2+ yrs to 5yrs, Preferably from Hyderabad)

      Further details, please refer our website at www.eprovidercare.com and send your resume to hr@...

      P.S: Salary will not be constraint for the deserved candidates and accommodation will be provided for suitable candidates.

      Thanks,
      Kumar
      Manager-Operations
      917-470-9003(EST)