[MedicalBillers] PAY RATE

  • hunayda
    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 3, 2011

      Does anyone  have an idea about pay rate for billers? Is it just by hours or plus percentage? and how much the percentage,  if it is annual salary. I work for a docter fo 2 years and I would like to know how much should I ask for a raise.

      Thanks.

    • Jana
      Message 2 of 13 , Feb 3, 2011
        If you are a certified coder..$25.00 hr plus...If not $22.00-$25.00...Is what I have been told.

      • muhl4groups@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 13 , Feb 3, 2011
          It really depends on where u live, your qualifications and your experience