[MedicalBillers] PAY RATE

  • hunayda
    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 30, 2011

      Good morning everyone,

      Do you have an idea about pay rate for billers. Is it just by hour or plus percentage? and how much the percentage, or if it is annual salary. I work for a docter fo 2 years and I would like to know how much should I ask for a raise.

      Thanks.

    • hunayda
      Message 2 of 13 , Feb 3, 2011

        Does anyone  have an idea about pay rate for billers? Is it just by hours or plus percentage? and how much the percentage,  if it is annual salary. I work for a docter fo 2 years and I would like to know how much should I ask for a raise.

        Thanks.

      • Jana
        Message 3 of 13 , Feb 3, 2011
          If you are a certified coder..$25.00 hr plus...If not $22.00-$25.00...Is what I have been told.

        • muhl4groups@yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 13 , Feb 3, 2011
            It really depends on where u live, your qualifications and your experience