Re: [MedicalBillers] Digest Number 1559

  • muhl4groups@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 23, 2010
      Believe it or not I do not get messages before they come into the group I can only handle things like this on the back side once they have been posted. Not to mention the fact that like everyone here I work full time and go to school so I catch things as quickly as I can and deal with them in a manner I feel is responsible to both the group and the individual. I have no way of seeing posts before they come into the groups as such. Thank u for your continued support of this group as with anything you do on the internet there will always be spam and people out there who try to scam. We do the best we can to correct that in this group. Hope this helps.

      From: Maryann burke <chiroblr@yahoo. com>
      Sender: MedicalBillers@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 15:28:24
      Subject: [MedicalBillers] SAD NEWS PLEASE HELP!!!

      I'm writing this with tears in my eyes,I came down here to London,England
      for a short vacation and i was mugged at gun point last night at the park of
      the hotel where i lodged all cash,credit cards and cell were stolen off me.

      I've been to the US embassy and the Police here but they're not helping
      issues at all,My flight leaves in few hrs from now and am having problems
      settling the hotel bills.The hotel manager won't let me leave until i settle
      the hotel bills now am freaked out.

      Wondering if you can loan me $1850 to sort out my hotel bills and get a cab
      down to the airport.Since i don't know your financial status at the moment.
      I'll pay back as soon as i return.

      I'll def refund back as soon as i return.

      Write me so I can let you know how to send it.

      Messages in this topic (7)
      1c.
      Re: SAD NEWS PLEASE HELP!!!
      Posted by: "Linda Walker" linda@... italiandoll1967
      Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:55 am (PDT)

      I sincerely hate sounding insensitive and that is NOT my intention, but
      there have been a lot of things on the news about scams where people claim
      to be stuck overseas, the thief gets access to the person's information and
      proceeds to make pleas to family members/friends. I would suggest reaching
      out to a family member in a private way as it would be of more help to you
      if indeed this is true.

      Linda Walker

      Practice Managers Resource & Networking Community
      <http://www.billersw ebsite.com> http://www.billersw ebsite.com
      A division of <http://www.klmedial lc.com/> K&L Media, LLC
      Interact with us on
      <http://www.facebook .com/#!/pages/PMRNC- One-Stop- Networking- Resources-
      for-Me
      dical-Billers/ 75437322918> Facebook
      Follow us on
      <http://twitter. com/pmrncC: /Documents% 20and%20Settings /Linda%20Walker/
      My%20D
      ocuments/ACT> Twitter

      I'm writing this with tears in my eyes,I came down here to London,England
      for a short vacation and i was mugged at gun point last night at the park of
      the hotel where i lodged all cash,credit cards and cell were stolen off me.

      I've been to the US embassy and the Police here but they're not helping
      issues at all,My flight leaves in few hrs from now and am having problems
      settling the hotel bills.The hotel manager won't let me leave until i settle
      the hotel bills now am freaked out.

      Wondering if you can loan me $1850 to sort out my hotel bills and get a cab
      down to the airport.Since i don't know your financial status at the moment.
      I'll pay back as soon as i return.

      I'll def refund back as soon as i return.

      Write me so I can let you know how to send it.

      database 5467 (20100921) __________

      http://www.eset. com

      Messages in this topic (7)
      1d.
      Re: SAD NEWS PLEASE HELP!!!
      Posted by: "Tru Medical Billing" TruMedicalBilling@... debratruh
      Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:00 am (PDT)

      I have received such an email before and IT IS A
      SCAM. Someone hacked into her email address.

      At 07:55 AM 9/21/2010, you wrote:

      >I sincerely hate sounding insensitive and that is NOT my intention, but
      >there have been a lot of things on the news about scams where people claim
      >to be stuck overseas, the thief gets access to the person's information and
      >proceeds to make pleas to family members/friends. I would suggest reaching
      >out to a family member in a private way as it would be of more help to you
      >if indeed this is true.
      >
      >Linda Walker
      >
      >Practice Managers Resource & Networking Community
      ><<http://www.billersw ebsite.com>http://www.billersw ebsite.com>
      >http://www.billersw ebsite.com
      >A division of
      ><<http://www.klmedial lc.com/>http://www.klmedial lc.com/> K&L Media, LLC
      >Interact with us on
      ><<http://www.facebook .com/#>http://www.facebook .com/#!/pages/PMRNC- One-Stop-
      >Networking- Resources- for-Me
      >dical-Billers/ 75437322918> Facebook
      >Follow us on
      ><<http://twitter. com/pmrncC: /Documents% 20and%20Settings /Linda%20Walker/
      >My%20D>http://twitter. com/pmrncC: /Documents% 20and%20Settings /Linda%20Walker/
      >My%20D
      >ocuments/ACT> Twitter

      Many Thanks,

      Deb

      Tru Medical Billing,
      at your service

      Deb Tru
      602-525-9888
      Fx: 480-772-4598
      www.tmedbilling. com

      Messages in this topic (7)
      1e.
      Re: SAD NEWS PLEASE HELP!!!
      Posted by: "Maryann Burke" chiroblr@... chiroblr
      Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:00 am (PDT)

      THIS IS NOT FROM ME. I AM HAPPY IN WESTFIELD MASSACHUSETTS. DONT SEND ME
      MONEY. I AM SAFE AND SOUND IN WESTFIELD MA

      DON'T SEND ME MONEY DON'T SEND ME MONEY DON'T SEND ME MONEY. IT'S NOT ME. IT'S
      NOT ME. IT'S NOT ME.

      MARYANN BURKE
      WESTFIELD MA 01085
      OFFICE NUMBER 413-230-9102

      I'm writing this with tears in my eyes,I came down here to London,England
      for a short vacation and i was mugged at gun point last night at the park of
      the hotel where i lodged all cash,credit cards and cell were stolen off me.

      I've been to the US embassy and the Police here but they're not helping
      issues at all,My flight leaves in few hrs from now and am having problems
      settling the hotel bills.The hotel manager won't let me leave until i settle
      the hotel bills now am freaked out.

      Wondering if you can loan me $1850 to sort out my hotel bills and get a cab
      down to the airport.Since i don't know your financial status at the moment.
      I'll pay back as soon as i return.

      I'll def refund back as soon as i return.

      Write me so I can let you know how to send it.

      Messages in this topic (7)
      1f.
      Re: SAD NEWS PLEASE HELP!!!
      Posted by: "muhl4groups@..." muhl4groups@... muhl4groups
      Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:03 am (PDT)

      Thank u soooooo much for this email maryann!! I was hoping that was the case!

[...]

      Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:36 am (PDT)

      GOOD. You need to CLOSE out your email account and get a new one, when I was
      watching the News about these they say that it goes deeper than just getting
      into your email once, they recommended you actually close the email account and
      also check your credit report as well! Glad to hear you are safe!

      --- On Tue, 9/21/10, muhl4groups@ yahoo.com <mailto:muhl4groups %40yahoo. com>

      From: muhl4groups@ yahoo.com <mailto:muhl4groups %40yahoo. com> <muhl4groups@
      yahoo.com <mailto:muhl4groups %40yahoo. com> >
      To: MedicalBillers@ yahoogroups. com <mailto:MedicalBill ers%40yahoogroup s.com>

      I'm writing this with tears in my eyes,I came down here to London,England
      for a short vacation and i was mugged at gun point last night at the park of
      the hotel where i lodged all cash,credit cards and cell were stolen off me.

      I've been to the US embassy and the Police here but they're not helping
      issues at all,My flight leaves in few hrs from now and am having problems
      settling the hotel bills.The hotel manager won't let me leave until i settle
      the hotel bills now am freaked out.

      Wondering if you can loan me $1850 to sort out my hotel bills and get a cab
      down to the airport.Since i don't know your financial status at the moment.
      I'll pay back as soon as i return.

      I'll def refund back as soon as i return.

      Write me so I can let you know how to send it.

      database 5467 (20100921) __________

      http://www.eset. com

      Messages in this topic (7)
      Recent ActivityVisit Your Group
      Cat Fanatics
      on Yahoo! Groups
      Find people who are
      crazy about cats.
      Group Charity
      Citizen Schools
      Best after school
      program in the US
      Drive Traffic
      Sponsored Search
      can help increase
      your site traffic.
      Need to Reply?
      Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily
      Digest.
      MARKETPLACE
      Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new
      interests.

      Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.

      Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the
      Yahoo! Toolbar now.

      Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Individual | Switch format to
      Traditional