Re: [MedicalBillers] billing question

  • Cindy Herring
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 16 3:10 PM
      Ive also been billing DC's for over 20 years that is not an option  in my
      business because you are held just as responsible as the Doctor.  I have a
      question what CPT code do you use when billing a EMS machine for the patient?
      What area are you in?

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 16 4:01 PM
        I don't bill blue for estim. Everyone else I use 97014. I'm in western massachusetts. How about you
        Maryann b

        On Sep 16, 2010, at 6:10 PM, Cindy Herring <abetterbillingsource@...> wrote:

        > Ive also been billing DC's for over 20 years that is not an option in my
        > business because you are held just as responsible as the Doctor. I have a
        > question what CPT code do you use when billing a EMS machine for the patient?
        > What area are you in?
        >
        > ________________________________

      • Cindy Herring
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 16 4:04 PM
          I'M IN CALIFORNIA, I USE 97014 FOR THE THERAPY BUT I WAS NEEDING THE CODE FOR AN
          EMS PURCHASE FOR A PATIENT

          ________________________________

          wrote:

          > Ive also been billing DC's for over 20 years that is not an option in my
          > business because you are held just as responsible as the Doctor. I have a
          > question what CPT code do you use when billing a EMS machine for the patient?
          > What area are you in?
          >
          > ________________________________

        • Maryann
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 16 4:51 PM
            I will do some reading

            Maryann b

            On Sep 16, 2010, at 7:04 PM, Cindy Herring <abetterbillingsource@...> wrote:

            > I'M IN CALIFORNIA, I USE 97014 FOR THE THERAPY BUT I WAS NEEDING THE CODE FOR AN
            > EMS PURCHASE FOR A PATIENT
            >
            > ________________________________

          • Alford Stanford
            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 16 6:26 PM
              www.amway.com/alstanford

              ________________________________

              wrote:

              > Ive also been billing DC's for over 20 years that is not an option in my
              > business because you are held just as responsible as the Doctor. I have a
              > question what CPT code do you use when billing a EMS machine for the patient?
              > What area are you in?

            • Alford Stanford
              Message 6 of 8 , Sep 16 6:27 PM
                www.amway.com/alstanford