Re: Where is everyone??

  • Lisa Butler
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 13, 1999
      Hey Gang

      I am here, I am here yet!! Just have been so busy at work to do
      anything on the side like this onelist group. I plan on being more
      active...i just am so dog gone busy at work and at home w/ the kids...

      By the way, are there any ob/gyn billers out there yet...that is
      where my real need is...

      Lisa <Happy>

      Rjw8870@... wrote:

      > From: Rjw8870@...
      >
      > Hello everyone!
      > I looked back into the archives and there were so many good questions,
      > comments, etc...I would LOVE to hear more from everyone!!! It's
      been so quiet
      > since I started on this list...
      > How is it going for those just starting out?? Have you gotten any
      clients yet?
      > I think I am going to take the plunge and order some software. I
      have chosen
      > to go with Medisoft. There are quite a few packages offered by
      different
      > companies. The one I mentioned previously never replied to my
      e-mail...so I
      > don't plan on going with them. I found AAA+ marketing today that
      sells
      > Medisoft software and other added things to the pkg for $347.00.
      Has anyone
      > gone through this company for software? Although, they are selling
      the
      > Regular patient acct software...would it be smarter to purchase the
      advanced??
      > I believe you can upgrade if you want at a later date.
      > I downloaded the training courses that Medicare offers...has anyone
      went
      > through these? If so, were they worth while???
      > I hope there is someone out there that can respond to my questions!!
      I know