Re: [MedicalBillers] Modifier 22

  • Lisa Butler
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2000
      JoAnn

      Is that you that works in the obgyn office! That is where i do the
      billig for. I work in PA........I will have to further check out the
      22 modifier for the future. I am just so dang happy that I am
      getting reimbursed using modifier 25 for additional services when a
      pap is done (well women chekc) along w/ a problem e/m. Thanks for
      the information. We will have to hook up to connect w/ some issues.
      I don't have icq anymore but do have aol im.? I am hap393. Do you
      have that program?

      Lisa (happy)

      http://im.yahoo.com
    • reeki8@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 4, 2000
        happy393@... writes:

        << Is that you that works in the obgyn office! That is where i do the
        billig for. I work in PA........I will have to further check out the
        22 modifier for the future. I am just so dang happy that I am >>

        Hello Lisa,

        Yep is me ;) I have added you to my AIM good to see you!

        Jo An