Re: [MedicalBillers] Obama's Birth Certificate

  • muhl4groups@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 18 , Jun 30, 2010
      And just for the record so everyone is aware of how this works I get these messages at the same time everyone else does so I can only do so much to censor what is being said ..... Thank u all for your cooperation in trying to keep this group on topic .

      Moderator

      From: Sunne <sunne002@...>
      Subject: [MedicalBillers] Obama's Birth Certificate
      To: MedicalBillers@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, June 29, 2010, 10:20 AM

      A few days ago, I read a post here that mentioned President Obama did something right. A couple of other responses took offense with that statement and then there was a rebuttal by the original poster that mentioned Obama's birth certificate.

      Whether or not we think the President is doing a good job is an opinion which we have the right to express. However, to continue to parrot information that has been proven not true is very wrong. A birth certificate is NOT public record. However, the President has provided copies where he thought it necessary. He does not have to provide a copy to every citizen in America.

      FACT: Our president was born in Hawaii; he is not Muslim and he was not born in Kenya.
      If you still choose to buy in to these lies, check out the websites below:

      http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2008/jun/27/obamas-birth-certificate-part-ii/

      http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2009-07-27-obama-hawaii_N.htm

      http://www.kitv.com/politics/17860890/detail.html