Obama's Birth Certificate

  • Sunne
    Message 1 of 18 , Jun 29, 2010
      A few days ago, I read a post here that mentioned President Obama did something right. A couple of other responses took offense with that statement and then there was a rebuttal by the original poster that mentioned Obama's birth certificate.

      Whether or not we think the President is doing a good job is an opinion which we have the right to express. However, to continue to parrot information that has been proven not true is very wrong. A birth certificate is NOT public record. However, the President has provided copies where he thought it necessary. He does not have to provide a copy to every citizen in America.

      FACT: Our president was born in Hawaii; he is not Muslim and he was not born in Kenya.
      If you still choose to buy in to these lies, check out the websites below:

      http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2008/jun/27/obamas-birth-certificate-part-ii/

      http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2009-07-27-obama-hawaii_N.htm

      http://www.kitv.com/politics/17860890/detail.html

    • muhl4groups@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 18 , Jun 29, 2010
        Guys this is a medical forum please stick to topic if not I will be forced to ban people which I do not want to do...

        Thanks
        Moderator

        Message 3 of 18 , Jun 29, 2010
          Ya, I find propagating untruthful pop culture rumor really offensive and disrespectful to the readers here; we're into learning, sharing truthful ideas and opinions, but opinions based in knowledge and reason not rumor and sensationalism.

          ________________________________

          Message 4 of 18 , Jun 29, 2010
            Yes, this is a medical forum. However, there was no response to the poster who stated Obama wouldn't produce his birth certificate. I think that was the time for your post, then others would not have been necessary.

            If you want to ban me from the site because I responded to a post, then so be it. But to be fair, you will also need to ban the original poster and the two responses.

            I'm definitely not trying to hijack this form; just responding which I thought I had a right to do.

            Thanks.

            Message 5 of 18 , Jun 29, 2010
              I didn't see the original post or I would have I try to read all but sometimes miss one or two here or there as I work two jobs and am starting a billing company in my spare time. The comment I made was meant for all parties involved not just u. I try very hard to run the group fairly. Thanks

              Message 6 of 18 , Jun 29, 2010
                Excuse me, but are you one of the judges in the 12 Civil trials involving
                this? Do you work at the Social Security office where there has been
                evidence of him using 3 different social security numbers? AND when you go
                to apply for your passport, what certificate do you need? There are two
                birth records, one is a birth certificate (certification of birth) and the
                other is a certificate of live birth. I respect the links and information
                you have posted, so here are a few that will refute those. Then others can
                make up their mind. You are right about one thing.. it doesn't matter. No
                judge will ever declare him ineligible because that would cause much more
                trouble than what he's got going on now.

                * The United States Constitution mandates the President of the United States
                must be a United States "natural born" Citizen - Article II, Section I;

                * Obama was born in Mombasa, in what is now Kenya, Africa;

                * Obama's legal name is Barry Soetoro;

                * Obama is an Indonesian Citizen as he was adopted/acknowledged by his
                stepfather, Lolo Soetoro, an Indonesian Citizen; and

                * The Healthcare bill (ObamaCare) signed into Law by Obama on March 23, 2010
                is unconstitutional and voidable since he is ineligible to serve as
                President of the United States.

                http://obamacrimes.com/

                http://24ahead.com/s/obama-citizenship

                Bottom line there is NO PROOF he was born in Hawaii, NONE of what is posted
                or read PROVES he was born in Hawaii. ONLY he can prove or disprove it and
                he has refused, why else is he spending 2.5 (and climbing) on legal fees to
                PROTECT the actual certification of birth?

                Linda Walker

                Practice Managers Resource & Networking Community
                <http://www.billerswebsite.com> http://www.billerswebsite.com
                A division of <http://www.klmediallc.com/> K&L Media, LLC
                Interact with us on
                <http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/PMRNC-One-Stop-Networking-Resources-for-Me
                dical-Billers/75437322918> Facebook
                Follow us on
                <http://twitter.com/pmrncC:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Linda%20Walker/My%20D
                ocuments/ACT> Twitter

                database 5237 (20100629) __________

                http://www.eset.com

              • muhl4groups@yahoo.com
                Message 7 of 18 , Jun 29, 2010
                  Guys.... Did I not make myself perfectly clear? If u want to debate the president go to a website set up for that if this continues I will be forced to delete your memberships to this group... Something I do not wish to do but will do if this does not stop right now! If you have things to address with one another do it privately off of this board!

                  Message 8 of 18 , Jun 29, 2010
                    Sorry to interupt...but can we keep this group on medical billing? I'm sure there are many other groups on Obama. I don't want to find an inbox full of these types of emails and i'm sure i'm not alone.

                    Thanks everyone.....I appreciate us all staying on topic. If we can't then I will just leave the group. Sorry! To busy with healthcare reform and updates and changes to worry about this duirng business hours. After work...totally different story. :-)

                    Thanks and have a great day!

                    Sincerely,

                    Irene A. Valenzuela
                    LPC Office Manager

                    for:

                    INTERNAL MEDICINE:
                    Mansoor Shah, MD         Khalid Saeed, MD
                    Aaron Kern, MD              Olga Ginzburg, MD
                    Cherie Garcia, MD           Scott Gordon, MD

                    RHEUMATOLOGY:
                    Ivette Stickelmaier, MD
                    Olivia C. Gomez, MD

                    DERMATOLOGY:
                    Michael Castro, MD
                    Monina Distor-Castro, RN - Aesthetic Nurse Specialist

                    ________________________________

                      <mailto:MedicalBillers%40yahoogroups.com>
                      Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 13:45:14
                      To: <MedicalBillers@yahoogroups.com

                      <http://www.facebook.com/# <http://www.facebook.com/>

                      From: MedicalBillers@yahoogroups.com

                      database 5238 (20100629) __________

                      http://www.eset.com

                    • muhl4groups@yahoo.com
                      Message 10 of 18 , Jun 29, 2010
                        Thanks so much linda I figured that was the case as u are usually very respectful of the group

                        From: MedicalBillers@yahoogroups.com

                        Message 11 of 18 , Jun 29, 2010
                          Do you hold any of those jobs you are asking me about? Do you work for the social security office? Have you seen two birth records? If, in your mind, there is no proof he was born in Hawaii, then where is the proof he wasn't? If there were copies of his birth certificate that showed he was born elsewhere, they would have been all over the news long before now. Even his supporters would not approve of him being president if he was not born here.

                          The three links I sent were from USA Today, KITV, a television station in Hawaii, and the St. Petersburg Times, all reputable organizations. One of the links you sent is from a lawyer, who has his own agenda, and the other, not sure who wrote it; it looks like a blog. I think an intelligent person would be more apt to believe reputable links.

                          At any rate, you're going to believe what you want. However, it doesn't matter because he IS President and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

                          Moderator: I understand it is difficult to monitor all posts, but there seems to be so few posts now. However, I will respect your wishes and not make any more posts on this subject.

                          I'm done....beam me up Scotty!
                          "A long habit of not thinking a thing wrong gives it a superficial appearance of being right." -Thomas Paine

                          ________________________________

                          Message 12 of 18 , Jun 29, 2010
                            I need to be unsubscribed to this list already, this is not cool whatsoever.  If anyone here wants to talk medical reimbursement, please email me privately i'll be glad to share the other listservs I'm on.

                            ________________________________

[...]

                            • Tru Medical Billing
                              Message 14 of 18 , Jun 29, 2010
                                This is the MOST fun I have had all day! Thanks
                                for the diversion from my hum drum data entry med billing!

                                I am impressed with our Moderator for being so
                                busy AND starting a med billing business: YOU GO Moderator! Good luck!

                                Deb

                                At 11:25 AM 6/29/2010, you wrote:

                                >I need to be unsubscribed to this list already,
                                >this is not cool whatsoever. If anyone here
                                >wants to talk medical reimbursement, please
                                >email me privately i'll be glad to share the other listservs I'm on.
                                >
                                >________________________________

                                Many Thanks,

                                Deb

                                Tru Medical Billing,
                                at your service

                                Deb Tru
                                602-525-9888
                                Fx: 480-772-4598
                                www.tmedbilling.com .
                                .
                                .
                                .
                                .
                                .
                                .
                                .
                                .
                                .
                                .
                                .
                                .
                                .
                                .
                                .
                                .
                                .
                                .
                                .
                                .
                                .
                                .
                                .
                                .
                                .
                                .
                                .
                                .
                                .

                              • Fritz Stephens-Tiley
                                Message 15 of 18 , Jun 30, 2010
                                  The name of the group is Medical Billers.  This subject matter has nothing to do with the purpose of this group.  Moderator, please censure those participating in this inappropriate communication.

                                    __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5241 (20100630) __________

                                    http://www.eset.com

                                  • muhl4groups@yahoo.com
                                    Message 17 of 18 , Jun 30, 2010
                                      If u look at the posts after that u would have seen that I did just that but thanks for input

                                      Message 18 of 18 , Jun 30, 2010
                                        And just for the record so everyone is aware of how this works I get these messages at the same time everyone else does so I can only do so much to censor what is being said ..... Thank u all for your cooperation in trying to keep this group on topic .

                                        Moderator