Re: welcome Dee Ann and Lytec

  • Reeki8@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 26, 2000
      Welcome Dee Ann to the list.

      We have many very knowledgable people on this list that can give you some
      awsome advice. They also can steer you to links to assist you in the
      answers that you seek. I will email you privately...I wish I could answer
      now ..but I am in the middle of a Lytec crisis. Dental billing is not
      transmitting correctly. Can anyone out there help???

      Jo An
    • Ladypugs@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 27, 2000
        Well..we just bought the lytec medical for our office. Its kind of scary
        because we have been stuck in a DOS program..but we are hoping the transition
        will be wonderful...does anyone have some advice or suggestions that our tech
        wouldn't know! Thanks