Re: Medical Billing Course

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 29, 2010
      http://www.physicianswebsites.com/

      The Medical Assoc. of Billers offers courses in medical billing. I've had my certification from them since 2002. They offer online courses as well.

      --- In MedicalBillers@yahoogroups.com, "Mrz Cricket" <mrzcricket@...> wrote:

      > I would like to find a Medical Billing Course to get my certificate for a good and fast program. Any Ideas?

    • LoriB
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 9, 2010
        Hello Mrz Cricket,

        The discussion of medical billing courses is a sensitive topic that usually ends in moderators banning people in order to keep the integrity of the forum/discussion/thread. So instead of giving you my personal opinion here is a great article that addresses the subject medicalbillingbooks.tripod.com/medicalbillingcertificationtrainingcourses.html

        Lori