CAROL BUCK 2010 CODING BOOK ; QUESTIONS

  • fami tab
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 20, 2010
      Hello All,

      How do you code these two cases:

      35- NEOPLASM FOR PATIOENT WITH MALIGNANT PRIMARY CANCER OF THE NIPPLE OF THE LEFT BREAST. PATHOLOGY FINDINGS OF THE LYMPHADENECTOMY.

      ANSWER WAS: 38720 , 196.0 147.0

      57. PERCUTANEOUS INSERTION OF AN INTRA-AORTIC BALLOON ASSIST DEVICE DUE TO ACUTE M YOCARDIAL INFARCTION AND CARDIOGENIC SHOCK.

      ANSWER WAS: 33967 , 410.1 785.51,

      Thanks,
      FSP
    • Tru Medical Billing
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 21, 2010
        >Does anyone on this list bill for a non medical home health care
        >agency? I will be happy to pay you for information!

        Many Thanks,

        Deb

        Tru Medical Billing,
        at your service