Re: [MedicalBillers] Meidsoft help

  • mbt200950@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 29, 2010
      Does any one know how to set up medisoft network version. To add work stations from the severe

      From: healthygrl2008@...
      Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 21:13:38 +0000
      Subject: [MedicalBillers] Meidsoft help

      Does anyone have medisoft dvd's I could borrow for a couple days. I just need to refresh on one thing and quickly learn another....I dont have $200 an hour to sit on the phone with represenatives who purposely answer questions slowly to keep you one the phone, then tell me they'll have to look it up and call me back...lol.

      I'd really appreciate your help!!

      Thanks
      Karen

    • josette thomas
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 29, 2010
        where are you located? know that this is a complicated procedure, that is why they charge so much. How about the download steps to adding on a station? if you can follow the steps, it will work. ive done it hundreds of time.

        To: MedicalBillers@yahoogroups.com
        From: mbt200950@...
        Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 16:57:01 +0000

        To: MedicalBillers@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 29, 2010
          I'm In az. can you send me the step to my email address

          To: MedicalBillers@yahoogroups.com
          From: mbt200950@...
          Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 16:57:01 +0000

          To: MedicalBillers@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 29, 2010
            I'm in NY, my suggestions is for you to make medisoft.com a favorite website, because from here till you stop using medisoft, you must check for updates, changes, upgrades everything is there on the website. This is not a one quick fix.

            > To: MedicalBillers@yahoogroups.com
            > From: mbt200950@...
            > Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 20:41:58 +0000
            > Subject: Re: [MedicalBillers] Meidsoft help
            >
            > I'm In az. can you send me the step to my email address

          • josette thomas
            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 29, 2010
              karen, was there something inparticular you need to do? what is the one thing?

              To: MedicalBillers@yahoogroups.com

              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 29, 2010
                Hello All,

                I need your expertise on how to bill Medi-Cal out pt claims.

                Here is one senario:

                Pt was in cardiac cath lab. Procedure was performed. My Medical Lead put the charges (dollar amount) for room services. Then I have cardiac cath procedure line item on UB w/out the price.

                How we can bill? For Medicare claims we use the charge and post it with CPT code for cardiac cath procedure, for Medi-Cal she said no, there should be a charge for the CPT code.

                Please advice.
                Thanks,
                Fami

                To: MedicalBillers@yahoogroups.com