Re: Infinity

  • The Raths
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 2, 2000
      Dear Reeki,
      I have infinity software that I returned to the company and they will not
      refund my money . Do you have any information on them?

      Reeki8@... wrote:

      > From: Reeki8@...
      >
      > Hello List,
      >
      > Will Infinity software owners please contact me by email. I have some
      > information and need some question answered if you would be so kind.
      >
      > THank you!
      >
      > Jo An
      >
      > > A list where we can all help each obtain maximum reimbursement!
    • Lynn Reifert
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 8, 2000
        My friend also bought Infinity software & was very disappointed with
        the software & (lack of) support. They refused to give her money
        back so she contacted the Better Business Bureau and for a mere $9.50
        files a complaint. She may not get her money back but will hopefully
        help someone else to not purchase Infinity through their misleading
        ads. I encourage everyone out there to contact the BBB. Good Luck!
      • Lynn Reifert