Re: [MedicalBillers] convert and review?

  • mbt200950@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 1, 2010
      Does any one know if. The Medicare change for March 1 went thru for fee schedule change

      does anyoe know how to convert to Medicare Fee Schedule.
      and review for accuracy and unbundling

    • djgeisel
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 1, 2010
        I just read something on this. They are asking providers to hold all claims for Medicare for the first 10 days of March until this issue is settled. It is not settled yet as of today.

        --- In MedicalBillers@yahoogroups.com, mbt200950@... wrote:

        > Does any one know if. The Medicare change for March 1 went thru for fee schedule change

      • Linda Walker
        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 1, 2010
          That's right. You see the AMA had this brilliant idea that they would
          "negotiate" and lend their support of the healthcare reform bill if congress
          stopped the Medicare increase.. so they (Congress/Obama) said to the AMA..
          hey, yes..sure give us your support and we'll stop the increase (was
          supposed to happen 1/1/2010) Well Congress got the AMA's endorsement and
          then turned around and only "suspended" the cuts until 3/1/2010 . The AMA
          actually believed they would keep their word? LOL So they now got a 10 day
          HOLD with just "HOPES" they will re-appeal.

          Linda Walker

          Practice Managers Resource & Networking Community
          <http://www.billerswebsite.com> http://www.billerswebsite.com
          A division of K&L Media, LLC
          <http://www.klmediallc.com> http://www.klmediallc.com

          Website Design & Management for the Medical Services Industry

          <mailto:MedicalBillers%40yahoogroups.com> , mbt200950@... wrote:

          > Does any one know if. The Medicare change for March 1 went thru for fee
          schedule change

          database 4905 (20100301) __________

          http://www.eset.com

        • kishore kumar
          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 1, 2010
            Hi Friendz,

            I just wanted to know that, what would be the best EMR you are going to suggest for a start up and developed hospital, as per your experience..!!

            Thanks,
            Kevin,
            CCMB, CA.

          • djgeisel
            Message 5 of 10 , Mar 2, 2010
              Also this holding of claims for 10 days applies to DOS 03/01/10 to 03/10/10. If you have DOS to bill for DOS in Feb for instance bill them out.
              Diana

              --- In MedicalBillers@yahoogroups.com, "Linda Walker" <linda@...> wrote:

              > That's right. You see the AMA had this brilliant idea that they would
              > "negotiate" and lend their support of the healthcare reform bill if congress
              > stopped the Medicare increase.. so they (Congress/Obama) said to the AMA..
              > hey, yes..sure give us your support and we'll stop the increase (was
              > supposed to happen 1/1/2010) Well Congress got the AMA's endorsement and
              > then turned around and only "suspended" the cuts until 3/1/2010 . The AMA
              > actually believed they would keep their word? LOL So they now got a 10 day
              > HOLD with just "HOPES" they will re-appeal.
              >

              > Linda Walker
              >
              > Practice Managers Resource & Networking Community
              > <http://www.billerswebsite.com> http://www.billerswebsite.com
              > A division of K&L Media, LLC
              > <http://www.klmediallc.com> http://www.klmediallc.com
              >
              > Website Design & Management for the Medical Services Industry

            • Joktan Edison
              Message 6 of 10 , Mar 2, 2010
                What is the volume??

                " My Presence shall go with thee, and I will give thee Rest " - Exodus 33:14
                Contact Details:
                Joktan R Edison
                Cell: 1 (201) 977 1234
                efax:1-509-695-9578 www.edisonandleesolutions.com

                  Message 8 of 10 , Mar 2, 2010
                    we can provide you with our emr which is used by 25,000 physcians and our PM platform for a flat rate for doing your billing.