Re: [MedicalBillers] Re: Ophthalmology

  • fami tab
    Message 1 of 15 , Feb 28, 2010
      I am thinking to start too.
      FS

      ________________________________
      From: Lisa private <princess24_08@...>
      To: MedicalBillers@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sun, February 28, 2010 3:58:11 PM
      Subject: Re: [MedicalBillers] Re: Ophthalmology

      Do you guys work from home doing billing and if so, can you tell me how i can get started doing this.....thanks so much...

      Message 2 of 15 , Mar 2, 2010
        From a guy who tried 3 EMRs, I would definitely suggest AllegianceMD.
        It's one of the most intuitive easy to use web based EMR, and it has a great billing system too, which I love.
        No matter what your choice is, Take it from me, you don't want to mess with a server inside your clinic.
        Shawn