Infinity

  • Reeki8@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 3, 1999
      Hello List,

      Will Infinity software owners please contact me by email. I have some
      information and need some question answered if you would be so kind.

      THank you!

      Jo An
    • TLCBillInc@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 5, 1999
        Hi JoAn
        It;s Tara,,

        As you know I have my never been used, now worthless Infinity software.. I
        would love to hear what you have to say.

        Tara
      • The Raths
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 2, 2000
          Dear Reeki,
          I have infinity software that I returned to the company and they will not
          refund my money . Do you have any information on them?

          Reeki8@... wrote:

          > From: Reeki8@...
          >
          > Hello List,
          >
          > Will Infinity software owners please contact me by email. I have some
          > information and need some question answered if you would be so kind.
          >
          > THank you!
          >
          > Jo An
          >
          > > A list where we can all help each obtain maximum reimbursement!
        • Lynn Reifert
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 8 3:15 PM
            My friend also bought Infinity software & was very disappointed with
            the software & (lack of) support. They refused to give her money
            back so she contacted the Better Business Bureau and for a mere $9.50
            files a complaint. She may not get her money back but will hopefully
            help someone else to not purchase Infinity through their misleading
            ads. I encourage everyone out there to contact the BBB. Good Luck!
          • Lynn Reifert